SilverSoft, Inc. is a computer consulting firm in Washington, DC. For over twenty five years, it has provided system design and development as well as project management services to both federal and private organizations. These engagements included several life cycle projects from training to roll out. Projects ranged from interactive, TV satellite broadcasts to multifamily housing inspections. Typically, these projects included:
- Budgets revenue and work plans
- Build buy analysis
- User requirements and use cases,
- JAD sessions
- Rapid development techniques
- User acceptance and system testing.
- Training and User Support.
- Website development.
Federal government clients were, for example, the departments of: Energy, Health and Human Services, Housing and Community Development, Transportation and State.
Private sector clients included AARP, Clowery Consulting, Horst Frisch, an international economics consulting firm, Johns Hopkins University, Kaiser Permanente, the Washington Hospital Center and the National Jewish Democratic Council, and Western Presbyterian Church. Development projects examples are:
- EHRSelector.com. An interactive, objective tool for selecting and comparing electronic medical record systems.
- GreenLights, a free, lighting energy survey system,
- BookwormHole.net a web site for avid readers.
- TranSecure, an international, corporate travel safety site
- Horst Frisch Corporate web site
- Jewish Cemetery Renewal Project web site